We have great news for our Supporting Members!
As part of your membership, you receive our new book for free (eBook version) or at a reduced cost (paperback).
Exploring Spiritual Naturalism is an anthology of articles from the first year of the Spiritual Naturalist Society that have been brought together and organized by theme in this new publication.
- Now the work of ten authors is available to the public, to Regular Members, and to Supporting Members
- A foreword by meme and consciousness researcher Susan Blackmore.
- Available in three eBook formats and in paperback
HOW TO GET THE BOOK AT A REDUCED PRICE (paperback) OR FOR FREE (ebook)
- Paperback: Purchase at cost instead of the regular price.
- eBook:[purchase_link id=”4317″ style=”text link” color=”” text=”PDF”]
ISBN: 9781304435163 Publisher: Spiritual Naturalist Society (c) Spiritual Naturalist Society, Inc. First Edition, 2014 Pages: 320 Dimensions: 6″ x 9″ Weight: 1.19 lbs. Binding: perfect bound Interior ink: black & white
The Spiritual Naturalist Society works to spread awareness of spiritual naturalism as a way of life, develop its thought and practice, and help bring together like-minded practitioners in fellowship.